Operation New Dawn 2011

Operation New Dawn 2011
Taking each day as it comes

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Mothers Day JBB style

HAPPY LATE MOTHERS DAY! I'm so thankful to have the two beautiful, lively daughters I have.  I'm blessed to have the most wonderful mother myself, always been such a role model for me and always there for me when I need her.  I can only hope to be the kind of mother to my girls she is to me.  I hope everyone gave their mother a hug or gave them a call on their day if that was possible. 

Here in Iraq, I put together a little "spa day" for our mothers.  It was open to men and women, and we had a set up to do manicures or pedicures.  It was a LOT of fun and people had a good time.

Here are some pictures!

Hand/Foot sea salt scrubs



<>
Pedicure area, tubs already filled with goodies




My co-worker doing her manicure


My good friend Yatika doing my toes :) YAY FOR ME

Manicure Table
                                                                                                                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment